I don't know why this rainbow picture is small. I love rainbows and we had this giant one after the rain last evening,
Andy asked me to take a picture of the new love seat that you children bought for my birthday. I appreciate your kindness and thank you all. Now you need to come visit me and I will let you sit on it!
I also bought a new lamp for beside my recliner where I like to sit to do knitting. I haven't had much time to knit recently. My flowers outside keep needing weeded.
This afternoon, I attended the 65th anniversary celebration for Nick and Verna Kopicz. Carol and her husband are on the left, Bruce and his wife are next, then Richard and his wife and at the end is Leonard and his wife. I talked to each one of them and they were asking about you kids, especially Leonard and Carol.
This is Carol and her family. I took this especially for you, Toot, since Carol was in the same class as you.
2 comments:
yes, Carol was in my class. I have not seen her since high school. I stopped in to see her last summer but she was not home. I did talk with her husband though. I'll have to try again some time. I like your love seat, it looks "lovely"! I look forward to sitting in it soon. Talk to you tomorrow night.
The Kopiczes really look good for having been married 65 years. They have to be in their mid 80's. What an accomplishment and milestone. Good for them!
Post a Comment