
This was baseball cap give away night. Every one got a Reading Phillies baseball cap as we entered. I had to wear it to show. The stadium had a lot of folks wearing their Phillies hats.
We got a lady nearby to take our pictures- in our hats. Can you see we are enjoying ourselves?
Part of the park and the game in progress. Red hats all around!
Another picture from our seat. We were seated behind home plate in general admission. It was a pretty good location. Being a Monday night there were empty seats, but they always announce the attendance and it was over 4000.
Part of the park and the game in progress. Red hats all around!
Another picture from our seat. We were seated behind home plate in general admission. It was a pretty good location. Being a Monday night there were empty seats, but they always announce the attendance and it was over 4000.
We didn't stay until the very end. It went into extra innings, tied at five and in the eleventh inning we were all tired and decided we were going. As we left the stadium, we were handed free tickets for a WaWa coffee. Every time the game goes more than nine innings because of a tie, WaWa gives free tickets for a drink of coffee.
More of the red hats!
After work today, I went to Sam's. He had called and said he had more peaches. I had gotten some earlier and with what I did tonight, I now have 21 jars. What do I want with that many? I need it to give away!
More of the red hats!

After work today, I went to Sam's. He had called and said he had more peaches. I had gotten some earlier and with what I did tonight, I now have 21 jars. What do I want with that many? I need it to give away!
2 comments:
TAKE WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND GIVE IT AWAY!!! Sounds like a good title for a song!!
You took great pictures of the game and the fun. Looks like a good time was had by all
Post a Comment