Here is another gladiola that I like. Maybe I like glads because they are the flower for August my birthday month..
Another glad. I had trouble getting this pic. It was leaning over, but I held it with one hand and took the picture with the other.
This is a dwarf sunflower. My neighbor gave me the seeds. I planted them and only a couple came up. You think of sunflowers being tall, but these really are dwarfs.
These are pink nicatiana (spelling?) that Toot gave me. I also have some white ones blooming. They are showier for "real" than the picture shows. There are some impatients blooming (red) in the background.
These are the first of my dahlias that are blooming. At the side is some blue salvia that Toot gave me. I think it looks closer to purple than blue.
3 comments:
Pretty G-mom. I like those gladiolas too.
Your glads are beautiful. Mine are blooming nicely too. I'm glad your nicotiana is doing well. Your sunflower also looks good. The seeds you gave me did nothing, my fault for putting them at a bad spot, although I have lots of tall ones. I did some deadheading last night. Also picked a chili pepper to put on our salads - good! I will catch up on my blod this weekend.
Oops, I meant my blog, not my blod!
Post a Comment