My first gladiola this year. I don't dig out the bulbs in the fall any more and they grow, but also multiply.
My Asian lilies. Some years ago, I bought one bulb. They have multiplied and I have shared with quite a few folks.
The first red double portulaca to bloom this year. They always seed themselves. You see there are a lot more that will bloom later.
I also had take a picture of the yellow portulaca. I need to pull some extra "growth" among the flowers!
This is what I did yesterday before going to work. I did two batches yesterday and one today. Now in case you raspberry jelly lovers think I have made a lot of it, just remember I have 16 grandchildren, and kids you have to share!
5 comments:
your glad is very pretty. i have a few blooming, some coral, some burgundy, and some dark purple. i like the portulacas too. i don't have any of them, maybe i have to get some next year. i like your admonition to the kids, sharing is good. see ya
pretty flowers Grandma! I think I have some of that stuff but none of it is blooming yet. Close though.
I think you should tell your grandson Daniel to share w/ his kids! He informed me last night I need to stop using the black raspberry for the kids sandwiches because he's on his last jar of it and has to make it stretch until December. So stingy!!!
:) Katy
Wow, you do keep BUSY!!! You were lamenting about no one checking out your blog. I must confess I had forgotten the address. So now that I know it again, I will check it more often. I have not gotten brave enough to start one yet. But am thinking about it!!!
Becky & Jimmy
We're very impressed with your blog. Way to go Grandma! The flowers are beautiful.
Post a Comment