My feet are on the Rock and my name is on the Roll
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
July 1
Meet Joanna Alyx Eberly. She is a sweetie. I got to hold her several hours. She is a contented baby.
This is what I have been picking. Black raspberries for jelly. So far I have only done one batch (8 jars). They desperately need rain.
This is the clematis that I have planted at the end of the garage. This is is Sunbonnet Sue quilt that I made for Joanna.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
great photos, very good job putting them on and commenting. now you're getting up there with the rest of us. it's becoming easier isn't it? i'm proud of you for joining the ranks and learning this stuff.
1 comment:
great photos, very good job putting them on and commenting. now you're getting up there with the rest of us. it's becoming easier isn't it? i'm proud of you for joining the ranks and learning this stuff.
Post a Comment