My new John Deere for mowing my lawn
I mow my lawn in a little less than two hours with my new mower. Check out my Wexcon hat!
This is black raspberry jelly and apricot jam. I love making it, but mostly give it away.My feet are on the Rock and my name is on the Roll
4 comments:
I better not show this to Daniel or he'll be bugging you for every one of those black raspberry jams! We're almost out of our entire stash, so he's looking forward to Christmas. (The kids too...they're eating a jar of cherry right now) Katy
We are already out of all our jams and long gone are the blackberry. Counting down the days until Christmas!
It's all about Grandma jellies, isn't it. I see no comments about the lovely John Deere?!?! I for one think your tractor is fantastic. hahahaha.
That is a nice tractor, G-mom. When did you get it? We had a John Deere Tractor when we were first married but it didn't last long before it broke down. Hmmm. I don't know what happened to it.
Post a Comment