To any one who wasn't able to be there, a good time was had by all! Lots of food, lots of talk, just good family time.
Andrea is showing her ring that John just gave her. It has to be made smaller to fit the right finger.
We all went up to Wendells for a tour of their new home. Here Andrea is relaxing in their living room.
I don't know what Julie's problem was here. I didn't even know it showed her mouth open until after I viewed them. Kind of funny, but Julie probably doesn't think so!
Here is Aubree "touring" around. I could have filled my camera with great grandchildren's pictures. They are the cutest!
This is Mindy taking her turn on the little bike.
Too many people to all be on one picture. This is one end of the table from up in Julie's loft.
This is the Filsons. Check out how tall Daane is. He has his driver's license now and insisted they had to stay for the fireworks. (They did.)
More eating! The usual menu. Everybody pretty much brought what they usually do. Julie had turkey barbecue. They also had corn on the cob. Rita made her baked beans. Edna brought broccoli salad- yumm! Sallie brought graham cracker pudding. Aunt Sis brought meadow tea and those little peanut butter cups in a cup cake. I'm not sure what Anna Margaret brought.
Another picture at the table.
I'm not sure what Phyl is showing here!
Do I need to say who brought these? After all the food we ate we still ate these!
A picture of the other end of the table from Julie's loft.
This was a surprise. They invited Sallie because they were celebrating my 80th birthday. I told them it wasn't my birthday yet, but they said it is too hard to get everybody together. So, they did it on the 4th of July. Missing was the Geesamans because of the Army guys just getting to the states on furlough.
Andrea loves Grandma cookies just like the other grandkids. She had a plate with four!
Krista brought me a bouquet out of her garden for my birthday. They are so pretty.
They start young with grandma cookies. Mindy likes them too.
Sallie. I was so surprised to see her and Vic.
Anna even came home for our 4th.
Another one eating Grandma cookies. They were so funny. They just wanted more and more.
Another cookie eater. I thought I put several more pictures on, but somehow they are missing. I will have to check and if I find them I will send them too. Julie had made me a cake and they had two candles an 8 and a 0 lit for me.
I didn't take any of the fireworks, but they were bigger and better then ever, thanks to Kerby.
3 comments:
Great job, Mother, the pictures are tremendous. You did really good. Maybe I've lost my job. Thanks so much for taking all the pics, it made me feel a little better to see everyone. I especially liked all the great gr kids with the Grandma cookies. Funny. Again - very good job.
Great pictures grandma, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry we had to miss it.
Thanks for the pictures and the commentary. We definitely missed being there again. We miss seeing the family.
Post a Comment