The "perks" of working for Wexcon
Wendell is digging a hole to "bury" my new propane tank.


It's set in the hole!
See why I needed a new tank. After complaining to the company that the tank looked so ugly, they said they were replacing the tanks. I said "OK' but I want it buried. They said I would have to hire someone to dig a hole and set it. That is no problem, since Wendell's men can use the equipment for personal reasons. Only I didn't just borrow the equipent. I also borrowed the equipment operator.
Wendell is digging a hole to "bury" my new propane tank.

It's set in the hole!
See why I needed a new tank. After complaining to the company that the tank looked so ugly, they said they were replacing the tanks. I said "OK' but I want it buried. They said I would have to hire someone to dig a hole and set it. That is no problem, since Wendell's men can use the equipment for personal reasons. Only I didn't just borrow the equipent. I also borrowed the equipment operator.
9 comments:
Wow- cool. Guess you figured out your photos. Good job.
Turned out great, Mother. Good idea to bring in "tech support!"
Love,
Phyllis
Nice! We just had a bunch of big trucks here for the past couple days repaving our driveway and the kids loved watching them.
Glad I'm not the only one who can help with the tech stuff. Looking forward to talking this week
now I'm curious, who was your "tech support"? I bet it feels good to have that buried now, what are you going to do with all the flowers that were planted around the old one?
good to have connections!
Good to have connections!!
Nice! I bet that saved you a whole lot of money! how nice your son can help you out with necessary things that need doing!
I'm sure my dad loved helping out in this way. It's good to catch up on the happenings at your place. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment