Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who had a birthday last week?


This picture was taken when I had a lot of music pupils- before we moved to Coatesville and every spring we had a recital at the church for my students. The year Heidi participated I had 33 students. There were 30 who participated in the recital, including several students who played duets with their sibling. Heidi played "Skip To My Lou". In the closing song, two sisters, little Korean girls played "Over the Waves" as a duet.
For some reason, I couldn't get this to post on Heidi's birthday and today, no problem! Crazy computers!!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Yeah! Success at last! Way to go, Mother.

Katy said...

you did it! horaay! That is such a cute picture of Heidi too. Sorry I missed you this weekend.

Christy said...

I love looking at old pictures. Good job getting them on your blog! Happy birthday Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it!?!? Good job, you must have found your directions. She does look cute in that photo. Now that you can do it are we gonna see more old photos?