This is a terrible picture! I must have moved when I took it. Sam& Julie with Erik & Deb, also Deb's parents from Canada. Aubree was also with them, but she had been dedicated before Mindy was born.
We were all invited to Erik's for dinner. Here is Wesley. He doesn't look undernourished does he? He has blue eyes like Aubree. Mindy has the brown eyes.
Here is "Grandma Julie" with Wesley. Deb said she was making left overs! I guess the turkey was left over, but it was good. They celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving yesterday, but she made mashed potatoes fresh. She also heated up some left over sweet potatoes and had cooked corn. It was all very good. Later in the afternoon I went to Martha's house. We played games, as usual.
We were all invited to Erik's for dinner. Here is Wesley. He doesn't look undernourished does he? He has blue eyes like Aubree. Mindy has the brown eyes.
Here is "Grandma Julie" with Wesley. Deb said she was making left overs! I guess the turkey was left over, but it was good. They celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving yesterday, but she made mashed potatoes fresh. She also heated up some left over sweet potatoes and had cooked corn. It was all very good. Later in the afternoon I went to Martha's house. We played games, as usual.
2 comments:
looks like fun! I didn't know they had a canadian thanksgiving :)
I love a good thanksgiving dinner! Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment