Saturday, November 14, 2009

New great grandson. Noah

I traveled to Lancaster several weeks ago to visit Noah.

I brought Noah his crib quilt. Little boys drawn by his grandma, Toot.


A better view of his quilt. Matt took these pictures.
Matt, Cherie and Noah.

It was so nice to spend time with this little family, hold the baby, and get a "tour" of their house. Matt has done a lot of renevating and updating on their home.


3 comments:

Katy said...

nice pics. I see you added a blog list to your blog- I had thought that I should have done that for you after I had visited- did you do it or did you calll in tech support for that? It was nice to bump into you the other day- really random but nice :)

Anonymous said...

I love you pics with Noah. Had a great time with you today. See - Amy noticed your blog list. (That was me, Amy)

He and She said...

LOVE that pattern Grandmom! Noah's pretty cute too! ;)