Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving dinner at Wendell and Rita. John, Andrea, Anna, Wendell, Rita and me. Turkey, potato filling, green beans and cheese, baked pineapple, corn, rolls.
After eating!
This is Anna's dog, also part of her family!!
Dessert later. Wendell cutting the pumpkin pie. We also had pumpkin roll and ice cream.
I love pumpkin roll, with ice cream (no calories!)
John, Andrea, and I had a game of Skip-Bo. It was the first Andrea had ever played it.
Look at John laughing at Andrea because he had a big round! Of course Andrea and I left him win!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun - and all the pics look good.

Josh and Heidi Van Ee said...

Look like a lot of fun and great food. Pumpkin roll and Ice cream with no calories?! Don't we wish?! Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas.

Christy said...

We are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. Do you want to bring one of your instruments for the kids? They talk about Grandma Yoder and her instruments a lot. :)