Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to this little girl- now grown up!

Helping Mommy in the farm kitchen.
Taken on the porch at the farm
Sitting on the steps, holding my teddy bear, in the farm home.
How did this get on twice? After all the trouble I had with Toot's help on the phone I am just leaving it on. Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mother, you did good. These are some of the pics I scanned for the guys albums.

Katy said...

Nice pics Grandma! You are getting the hang of it I think :)

Phyllis said...

Good job, Mother.

Christy said...

I love old pictures!

judy said...

I love those cute little pictures of our Tootie! Happy birthday.

Beckywalters66@gmail.com said...

Nice pics. All I can say is "Where did the years go"?

He and She said...

Wow, what wonderful pictures of the past! She was an adorable little girl grandmom!