Friday, December 18, 2009

Another December birthday

The above picture is marked five months. If I wouldn't have had the little bonnet on her you would have seen "all that hair" I cut her bangs and she was only 5 months old.
Here she is with her "big" sister. I didn't have the age marked.
My Aunt Turie's husband Yone (short for Jonathan) made things to stick around in the lawn. He had brought this up to Grandpa and Grandma and we were there that evening. Judy and Phyllis both have french braids.
Here is Judy on the swing at the farm with her baby sister. See the date on the picture? 1957.

7 comments:

Beckywalters66@gmail.com said...

Cool pictures. The children were so beautiful at that age. It is just hard to believe we have gotten OLDER!!!

Phyllis said...

Hey..you are getting better with your scanner. Way to go!

Nancy Yoder said...

Thanks to you, Phyl- I have a scanner. I have to confess, I got help from Toot, but not as much as before. Enjoy the snow!!

Katy said...

Awesome pictures Grandma!! I love seeing them!

Christy said...

Your babies are so chubby! You must have fed them well!
I love that little seat she was sitting in. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. It's so good to see those "old" photos. Thanks and Happy B Day Jude.

judy said...

I'm having a very happy birthday - inside my house, making sticky buns in my warm kitchen, watching the snow! Thanks Mother, for the pictures and wishes!