Thursday, February 4, 2010

Visit with 3 great grandsons

On Saturday, January 30, I drove to Lancaster. Toot was baby sitting Noah while Matt & Cherie were chaperoning the youth group of their church.
I had taken Martha along and dropped her off at her sister's in Lititz. Noah "enjoyed" his great grandma feeding him!

It's amazing how cute my great grandkids are!
We got a half smile out of Noah.
More of a smile, but we think he missed his Mommy. Toot said when they walked in the door he was so happy. He cut his first tooth over the week end. Toot and I played Rummikub while Noah slept. I came home before dark. Toot stayed from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon.Today, February 4, Krista had invited me to her house for lunch. This is Ethan and Sean. I had made Sean the teddy bear quilt and just delivered it today. With five great grandchildren in one year I got behind with the quilts! I have the fourth quilt finished and am putting the binding on it. The fifth one is all pieced and ready to put the patches together, then quilt it.

Another picture of Ethan and Sean.
Several pictures of Ethan and me playing with his trains.
Christa had made cream of broccoli soup. It was delicious. She also had salad and a delicious dessert. Nathan came home and I had a nice visit with him too. I read some Dr. Suess to Ethan before coming home. I had a very nice time. It was the first I saw their new house.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love reading your updates Grandma!

Beckywalters66@gmail.com said...

Well I guess you keep yourself busy & young just making quilts for your great grand children!! How wonderful is that??!!!

Katy said...

I always appreciate how much you love all the children. And I know they love their great grandma!

Anonymous said...

Good times for you and all you love. I'm very impressed at the # of photos you put on this blog, very well done.