
These pictures are out of order! This is a picture of our Fredericksburg visit on Wednesday. Judy and Kerby are standing outside the music store where I bought my dulcimer almost 20 years ago.

A view down the street in Fredericksburg. The town was settled by Germans and you can see the "old world" designs on many of the shops.

Some of the ranch buffalo. They look so big and lazy!

I believe this was the first picture I snapped of an elk.

Another elk in the distance. You couldn't get as close to them as you could the buffalo.

On one of Judy and my walks we saw this little flower blooming. I am a "push over" for flowers so I had to snap a picture. Some how I put the flower on twice!

More elk, close to where we saw the buffalo. They are more "camera shy" than buffalo.

Some cactus that I saw on one of Judy and my walks. We walked Monday and Tuesday.

These are live oak trees. They don't lose their leaves in the fall. Just drop a few and grow new ones any time, I was told.

Flags - the American flag, with the Texas flag under it. The ranch house roof showing through the trees.

Judy arranged for Ken (ranch manager)., his wife Sandy, and Homer (their friend) to put on a "show" for us Sayurday evening. It was in a building that can uses for music practice and has his model trains around the room.


How did I get two pictures the same again?

Good bye, Majic Springs Ranch. What a wonderful rest and relaxation. Judy and Kerby are wonderful hosts.
5 comments:
Good job Mother, ONe of these days I'd like to get back down there. Glad you had a good time.
Looks like a fun and relaxing time! It's so nice that you are able to go!
Love the post Grandmom! That is funny that you put the same picture up two different times! How was the concert? Did the store you bought your dulcimer in still sell dulcimers when you went in this most recent time? I bet it was a lot more expensive than it was 20 years ago!
it really was a great relaxing time - we ate well, played some games, did a little hand sewing, lots of cooking, too. I'm happy that you want to come spend time with us!
It was wonderful that you were able to spend some time at the ranch. It looks like a wonderful place with all the wild life running freely.
Post a Comment