For some reason, I couldn't comment on these photos! This first is a picture of the tricycle Grandpa and Grandma gave Phyllis for Christmas 1950. Both of the next two pictures of birthdays, with her favorite- angel food cake. Happy Birthday # 1!!
What a prim and proper Mennonite girl! I remember those cakes - angel food with 7-minute frosting, sprinkled with multi-colored non-pareils. Also the birthday dinner of chicken & waffles. YUM. Happy birthday dear sis!
10 comments:
For some reason, I couldn't comment on these photos! This first is a picture of the tricycle Grandpa and Grandma gave Phyllis for Christmas 1950. Both of the next two pictures of birthdays, with her favorite- angel food cake. Happy Birthday # 1!!
Aw! Happy Birthday Mom! Great pictures Grandmom!
Thank you, Mother. It's been good so far today. But I really don't feel any older than yesterday!
Oh, and I got your card today. Good timing!
Happy Birthday Mom! Love those old pictures Grandma! Good job getting them loaded even if you weren't able to put your comments on them.
Neat pictures! I always love seeing them, and I think you might be getting the hang of it :)
What a prim and proper Mennonite girl! I remember those cakes - angel food with 7-minute frosting, sprinkled with multi-colored non-pareils. Also the birthday dinner of chicken & waffles. YUM. Happy birthday dear sis!
just the thought of those traditional birthday dinners, and Mother's unique meals, it's making my mouth water. Happy Birthday, Phyllis
it's really not Rod, it's me, Toot, on his laptop in Maui
Post a Comment