A friend of the Eberlys painted the kids faces. Here is Chase- I think he is a tiger.

The food! Ricky did chicken on the grille. They brought the food to the dining room table, we filled our plates and went outside to eat. Grace had a butterfly painted on her face.

In the back yard. The kids were trying to break the Pinata. They just couldn't break it, so finally Amy "clobbered" it and the candy poured out.

Here Amy is helping Joanna open her gifts. Chase was able to do his himself. Amy had "animal" hats for the kids- elephants, alligators etc. Chase has his on in the picture.

Naomi and Joanna were so cute, but when I wanted to take their picture, Naomi decided she WOULD NOT look at the camera. There are some kind of streaks on her face too, from the face painting.

2 comments:
wow, you are quick! :) You got some good pictures of the kids too, it was fun, wasn't it. I'm so glad you could join us- thanks so much.
I finally had a chance to catch up on your blog too. Looks like you are keeping yourself busy as usually. I guess one of your great-grandchildren will be having a birthday almost constantly anymore. I'm glad you are able to participate.
Post a Comment