Monday, November 3, 2008

Belated Birthday celebration at Erik & Deb

Erik and Mindy, with "The Wheels on the Bus" The girls both like music and singing.
Aubree trying to peel an apple. She had a plastic knife from her "kitchen" which is behind Mindy. Her kitchen has a place to wash dishes and cupboard space for her dishes.

Here is Mindy's funny face. She wrinkled up her nose and was having a great time.


Here I am with both Mindy and Aubree. Aubree was being silly with her big smile.



This is Mindy with some of her stuffed animals.




Deb had a delicious meal. She had mashed potatoes, roast venison, corn, peas, carrots and apple sauce. She had her home made rolls, hot out of the oven. They were very good. This was my birthday cake, a pumpkin roll, with cream cheese. Delicious!





The girls wanted to help blow out the candles. Aubree could blow them out, but Mindy was a little short.






Here they are out. I had my cataract surgery the day before my birthday, and then Erik was track coach at his school, so his track coaching is over now and Deb said if was suitable, we would have the dinner now. She gave me left overs to bring home. She is a very good cook, and has taken some prizes at the Kempton Fair and the Kutztown Fair for her baking.








Be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love Aubree being silly and Mindy is adorable. I haven't seen many pics of her. Looks like a great time was had by all. Pumpkin roll is great, I love it. Much better than a b.day cake.

Josh and Heidi Van Ee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.