Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yoder Cousins Reunion 2010

Sam and Julie took me to Allensville for our annual reunion. They were already eating when we got there. Some had already left the tables.
This is so funny. My Uncle Dan's three sons always line themselves up according to age. Their wives say they do it all the time when they are together. See Joe, Marlin, and Danny. Danny is the oldest. Some of the others in the picture are they kids and in laws. The one who is sitting across from his Dad is Stanley, Danny son who never married.
At the other end of the big circle were the wives, Danny's wife, Lois in the red with white around the neck. Marlin's daughter Amy (in blue top) and her daughter with the gray top. Marlin's daughter in law in the pink top.
Every year they want a cousins picture. You see Aunt Sis, beside her Joe, then Marlin, then Danny and me. Those three brothers seated themselves by age again! In the back are Jay and Glen. They were the sons of my Uncle Jakie, my Daddy's youngest brother. They had a brother Lloyd who was second in age but he dies several years ago. He had Alzeimers. This year Lloyd's one son and his wife were there. I don't think they were ever there before.
We had to have a duplicate, so here it is. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of Jenny, Coleton, and Daane. Miles was a "week end warrior" this week end, but he came home at the end of our picnic. I really don't know some of the children or grandchildren. I went around and talked to find out who they were, but I'm sure I will have to ask them next year again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, good job. It's always good to see those folks again.

Katy said...

there you go- off partying again ;) looks like fun.