On July 25, up by alarm, ate my oatmeal, picked up Martha and headed for Rising Sun. Martha went to her sister Erma and I went on to Toot & Rod. We went to their new church, Joel, Mandy & kids also Matt, Cherie and Noah met us at church. Then to Rod & Toot, ate and took pics. This was me with Garin, Noah, Gidian, and Kaelyn.
Garin, Gidian and Kaelyn are Joel & Mndy's childre. Noah is Matt & Cherie's little one.
More of the great grandkids. It was hard to get them all to pose!
Joel & Mandy's Kaelyn, Gidian, and Garin. They certainly aren't undernourished!
We weren't sure how many were good, so we took a bunch of pics.
This is Gidian. Remember when he was on everybody's prayer list when he was first born? He looks very healthy now.
I love holding these babies. It won't be long until they don't want to be held.
Here I am with Noah. He obviously isn't concerned about posing for the camera.
This is Garin and Noah. Kaelyn has her back turned!
I realize, I didn't take pics of the parents. Mostly just the babies! Joel, Matt, and Cherie are in the background watching their little ones
This is Gidian. Remember when he was on everybody's prayer list when he was first born? He looks very healthy now.
I love holding these babies. It won't be long until they don't want to be held.
Here I am with Noah. He obviously isn't concerned about posing for the camera.
This is Garin and Noah. Kaelyn has her back turned!
I realize, I didn't take pics of the parents. Mostly just the babies! Joel, Matt, and Cherie are in the background watching their little ones
1 comment:
Good job, now I need to do mine!
Post a Comment