
They had this posted at their church. It is a small church but they were looking forward to having folks from the community attend.

I took this picture as we were unloading the P.A. system and the instruments and setting up.

We had a concert on Saturday night, then led in the worship and praise before the sermon. We were going over the songs before the service and I was telling Rita which chords to play.

Left to right: Wendell, Laura Rentschler, Christine Moyer, me, and Rita. These pics were taken by Christine's husband, Larry.
4 comments:
So you were in NJ over the weekend. Did you wave as you went by our place?
Looks as much fun as you told me it was. You guys are becoming quite the travelers with your group.
Next time you play you should have someone video a portion on your camera and post it here! I know that may be too much but I would sure like to hear it. :)
That is so fun! You should make a CD!
Post a Comment