Sunday, April 4, 2010

Aaahhh, Spring!

I'm not sure what these flowers are. They are early and a light blue. Once when Daddy & I sent for flowers the nursery sent these as a free gift.
Some of my spring "gold" I love daffodils. They look so cheerful and sunny.

More of my spring "gold"- forsythia. I always cut them back or they would be unmanageable.


Another of my favorites. I always buy plants at the Long's at the crossroads of Tilden and Shartlesville Road. I planted three dozen.

My pink and white hyacinths. They are really more colorful than they look on the picture.
My blue hyacinths. I have some that really haven't opened yet. A lot of my flowers are budded and there will be more pictures of flowers later. Spring is my very,very favorite time of year.

3 comments:

Katy said...

very pretty grandma!

judy said...

I love spring, too! My cherry tree is "snowing" all over the driveway - when Toot helps me make my blog, I'll be able to post pictures of that event!

Christy said...

It's my favorite season too. I love those Daffodils!