My feet are on the Rock and my name is on the Roll
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Another new great grandchild
Kira Sherf with Grandma Phyllis Wallin, Mother Dawn Sherf and Great Grandma Yoder
Same four generation , with Great Grandma holding Kira
Dawn with Kira's Sunbonnet Sue quilt made by her great grandma I'm holding Kira, wrapped in her new quilt. I don't think she was impressed, but her Mommy loved the quilt.
The quilt is truely something to be treasured. I am sure great grand daughter Kira wil be pleased when she is old enough to appreciate it.( I hope I spelled her name right.)
I'm laughing right now. The two comments were about the quilt not much about the new baby!! The quilt is lovely but so is Kira. Why are we (me too) so obsessed with getting things done? Good pics!
5 comments:
The quilt is truely something to be treasured. I am sure great grand daughter Kira wil be pleased when she is old enough to appreciate it.( I hope I spelled her name right.)
OK, you got one quilt done on time - how many more to go? And what's the progress?
I'm laughing right now. The two comments were about the quilt not much about the new baby!! The quilt is lovely but so is Kira. Why are we (me too) so obsessed with getting things done? Good pics!
2 more great-grandchildren. God has really blessed our extended family! I hope to meet them at the Yoder Christmas this year.
Love the quilt! Thank you so much grandmom! It is beautiful and Kira is a lucky girl!
Post a Comment