Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My handy man's visit, again.

My special visitor today. I had asked Erik if he would cover my air conditioner for me and he said Deb and the girls would like to come too. Since he has off for the holidays it suited. I told them to bring some of the girls books along so I could read to them. Aubree and I both are enjoying the books. This is Aubree making a funny face. They were so cute today, as always.

I had some chocolate covered pretzels that Wendell had given me at the office. I asked if she cared if the girls had one. Well, I think Mindy had about as much on her face as in her mouth. Deb had to keep wiping her hands off.

I had a picture of both girls sitting with me while I was reading, but it must be out in cyberspace, bacause I can't find it. Poor Toot, I have to call her so often and ask her why I can't do what I'm trying to do on the computer. If I did this as often as I do the time cards on the computer I probably wouldn't forget.


2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww, that is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Now I know why you were laughing. I couldn't figure it out till I got to the last one of Mindy - it is adorable. Glad you had a good time with them and glad you have a handyman. Glad I was able to help a little bit last night. We ended up going to bed at 10. Electric did not go out again overnight, that's good. Rod said they were saying it might be till the 2nd before we were up and running again, good thing I had extra water drawn, we did use some of it. Have a Happy New Year's Day. Talk to you soon.