
Cutting out a star cookie at Phyllis and Andy's house. These are our long time Christmas cookies (sour cream cut outs) When my children were small this was our "project" the day after Thanksgiving. There was no school and I had plenty of willing decorators.

Phyllis did the decorating and the baking. Sometimes she got behind, so I would drop in some teaberries and sprinkle on the colored sugar.

Here I am rolling out cookies . What a batch of cookies we had and GOOD!!

Here is just some of the cookies. We had gallon freezer bags- I think about four or five of them. I even got to bring a bag along home.
3 comments:
I can just about taste them, they look so good. Glad you had a good time.
glad you made it home ok in the snow. Yummy cookies:)
Cookies huh...well, I just may have to offer a few of my own to my favorite two family members ;-)
She and I had bake off with a few friends...lets just say that although we didn't win our cookies by far were the best tasting...not too asethically pleasing...maybe we should have a family bake off--gmom...I am willing to take on the "grandmom cookies"...any other takers?
Post a Comment