I had to take a picture of my little maple tree with its red leaves. Fall is here, can winter be far behind?
At Kaelyn's party- here is Grandma Geesaman with Garin. She was holding him most of the afternoon.
Here is Kaelyn "modeling" her "dress up" dress that Toot and Rod gave her. She loves to dress uo and had all sorts of necklaces on.
Here I am holding Garin. Since my cataract surgery I don't need my glasses, but I do need reading glasses for fine print. Garin is growing and I think Mandy said he weighs 18 pounds. He is 4 and 1/2 months old. He has such blue eyes.
Kaelyn giving her Uncle Matt a princess crown to wear. She has such pretty curly red hair.
Here she is with her cake (3years old). Behind Kaelyn is Mandy's grandmother and far right is Mandy's mother. I don't know who the young man is.
Kaelyn wanted to stick her fingers in the icing. She was able to blow out her three candles.
Here is Kaelyn in her dress up princess dress, sitting on her bean bag chair that Matt and Cherie gave her. She was having a great time with Matt. I think she misses her Daddy. How did I get two of the same pics on? I must have missed another one that I meant to use. Oh well, you will see a lot of pics when Toot posts hers.
Here I am holding Garin. Since my cataract surgery I don't need my glasses, but I do need reading glasses for fine print. Garin is growing and I think Mandy said he weighs 18 pounds. He is 4 and 1/2 months old. He has such blue eyes.
Kaelyn giving her Uncle Matt a princess crown to wear. She has such pretty curly red hair.
Here she is with her cake (3years old). Behind Kaelyn is Mandy's grandmother and far right is Mandy's mother. I don't know who the young man is.
Kaelyn wanted to stick her fingers in the icing. She was able to blow out her three candles.
Here is Kaelyn in her dress up princess dress, sitting on her bean bag chair that Matt and Cherie gave her. She was having a great time with Matt. I think she misses her Daddy. How did I get two of the same pics on? I must have missed another one that I meant to use. Oh well, you will see a lot of pics when Toot posts hers.
2 comments:
I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND, IT IS SO YOU!!! Good job. Your pics are so good. My arms were hurting from holding Garin, but you were right I did have him most of the afternoon. We left around 7.
Nice job on the blog Grandma!! Did someone help you or did you figure it out on your own? I think you look nice without your glasses but I'll have to get used to it.
Post a Comment