Saturday, October 16, 2010

Annual Fleetwood Gospel Sing

This was the McPhersons, a Scottish couple who opened. They had an accent- not PA Dutch!
This was the Zimmerman family. The boy also played guitar on several songs. Mrs. Zimmerman is ill and needs a kidney. She is so thin. We saw them last year, too.
This is the Stoney Mountain Gang. Jeff Sunday, Karen Leymaster with the autoharp. She is really good. She also plays piano, but there wasn't any on stage. Also her father played guitar and sang several songs.
I asked Larry Moyer to take our picture. He is Christine's hus band. I have no idea why it is so dark. The ones I took are OK.
This is the "Garment of Praise" quartet. They sing a capella and are very good (Mennonites) The middle two are Willy Petersheims son, Daryl and Danny. Daryl works for Wexcon. The other two are Fox brothers. If you check the "Garment of Praise" web site they have a picture of us accompanying them on a song and also better pix of our group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked - I didn't get a phone call!!! Good job. I'm gonna check Garment's website for the pic. Had a good day at Milburn's today. Not quite as crazy as last week. Talk to you soon.