Here are the first of my daffodils. They are so cheerful.
As usual, I have to get some pansies. These were from my favorite place to buy plants- the Longs at the end of Tilden Road. It is real handy stop there on my way home from work.
Here I have them planted along my front walk. I pulled out the dead things that were there over winter. I think I could have gotten a few more pansies. I always forget how many I got the year before.
I don't know the name of this early flower. It is the first one that has opened up. There are a lot more buds. It looks so dainty.
As usual, I have to get some pansies. These were from my favorite place to buy plants- the Longs at the end of Tilden Road. It is real handy stop there on my way home from work.
Here I have them planted along my front walk. I pulled out the dead things that were there over winter. I think I could have gotten a few more pansies. I always forget how many I got the year before.
I don't know the name of this early flower. It is the first one that has opened up. There are a lot more buds. It looks so dainty.
3 comments:
pretty grandma! I love the daffodils, mine are starting to come up but haven't popped open yet. I liked your title for this one, how very cheerful:)
pretty pansies and daffodils. Are the dainty white flowers called snowdrops? Talk to ya soon, Love, Jude
Nice posies! It was a very nice weekend to be outside. Talk to you tomorrow nite.
Post a Comment