
The Japanese beetles were so hard on my roses this summer and even though the leaves on my rose bush are few, it is blooming again.

My yellow roses are also making a come back. There are more blooms than I could get on this snap.

The Keystone Bluegrass Express sang at the annual Berks Heim celebration. This was in the Alzheimer's Unit. They were so appreciative and clapped. One of them even did the loud whistle at the end of our songs. One of the ladies kept winking at Wendell. They were funny.

At 7 P. M. we were at the Mohrsville Church of the Brethren. They had the start of their Dedication week end for the new Fellowship hall they had built. I gave my camera to Rita to take the pictures. She wasn't able to get us all on one, so you see the right side of us and then the left side.

The other half.
3 comments:
Wow, great photos. Rita did good.
That's funny about the lady winking at Wendell. Looks and sounds like you had a great day.
Will talk to you tomorrow night.
My roses just started blooming again too. I really should spray them I think.
I think it's great that you are in a band again and performing at community functions. I love listening to the CD recordings. I'm looking forward to receiving the new show CD.
Post a Comment