My feet are on the Rock and my name is on the Roll
Saturday, June 14, 2008
my flowers
I love my iris. These were sent to me from a friend at Landmark Baptist Church where we were on staff for seven years. I bought this small rose bush several years ago. Every year it makes me happy to see the beautiful roses.
so how much rain did you get. we got none. After we got off the phone, I went outside and weeded in the side bed by Lloyd's house. I walked back inside at 9:07! I didn't realize it was that late. But no mosquitoes were biting and I kept working. Love you, see you Friday nite.
3 comments:
those iris are very pretty. You took nice pictures of them too!
so how much rain did you get. we got none. After we got off the phone, I went outside and weeded in the side bed by Lloyd's house. I walked back inside at 9:07! I didn't realize it was that late. But no mosquitoes were biting and I kept working. Love you, see you Friday nite.
love your iris!! That was Jim's mothers favorite flower. They are awesome. Joy
Post a Comment